Mother's Day is coming up and Kingsford's "Grilling for Mom" Contest is here just in time. Get "fired up" with grilling tips and recipes brought to you by Kingsford.
Let Dad, the King of the Grill, make Mom feel like Queen for a Day by grilling at home for Mother’s Day. It's a more relaxing, authentic family experience than going out to yet another restaurant.
Grilling.com has “Dad’s guide to grilling” to help make the day perfect and has a $2 coupon off charcoal purchase. I'll have tips and receipes every day as well here on my blog.
Plus, register to win "Kingsford Grilling for Mom" prize package including:
- A bag of Kingsford Charcoal
- $100 Grocery Store gift card for everything needed to grill for Mom
- $500 Urban Retreat Spa Gift certificate for Mom to be pampered while Dad is grilling
Here's Grilling Idea #1:
Mother’s Day Brunch
1. Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, milk and sugar. Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture. Place coated bread slices on hot oiled grill. Turn after 3 to 4 minutes and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Serve topped with strawberries and maple syrup. Open the Redwood Creek Chardonnay or mix mom aBloody Mary.