1. Taking pictures the entire freaking show--Take a photo. Take five if you want. But don't take 100. You will always hold your camera right in the line of sight. And you don't even look like you're enjoying the show.
2. Checking e-mail, Facebook and Twitter every couple of minutes-Everything can wait. Live in the moment. Enjoy the show. You paid good money to be there. You can e-mail your friends when you get home. And that cell phone gives off an annoying glow. Just turn it off.
3. Incessantly talking to your friends--You may not like the song that's playing but if you've been talking the entire show, you'll drive people crazy.
4. Yelling out requests--Stop screaming for it. Most of the time the set list is pre-determined and you're screaming in people's ears. They're going to play what they're going to play.
5. Yelling out "Freebird!"--This joke has never been funny. Just stop.
6. Pushing your way to the front--If a concert is general admission, the people in front earned their spots. They got there early. The people all the way in front might have even spent all day camped out by the doors, so when you shove your way to the front, you're being a huge douche. Don't do that. If you show up late, just deal with it.
7. Getting so drunk you puke--It's a bummer for the puker, but the people all around have to deal with the aftermath. Don't be the vomit guy. There's no worse kind of person to be at the concert.
8. Loudly complaining after the show because the band didn't play your favorite song--Try to enjoy the show you're getting as opposed to the one you wish you were seeing.
9. Filming the entire show on your iPhone--This distracts people even worse than taking pictures. You paid good money to see a show, and you're watching it through a tiny screen on your iPhone. It doesn't make any sense.
10. Yelling "Sit down!" at people who are standing up--This is a real problem at shows that attract fans over the age of 40. Nobody can agree when to stand or when to sit. Here's a simple rule of thumb: If you can't see, stand up. It's very easy. Also, if everyone in front of you is seated, sit down. Go with the flow and just relax.